Southerland Serene Premier Hybrid Memory Foam
- Tencel moisture-wicking cover for a dryer, cooler sleeping surface
- Pre-stressed Supersoft Foam for added comfort
- Pre-stressed Soft Foam for cushioning pillow top feel
- 4 inches of Gel-Infused Memory Foam provides conforming pressure relief to eliminate tossing and turning
- Pre-stressed Luxurious High Density Foam for added comfort
- Foam-Encased Zoned Hyrbid Support System best-in-class design with uniquely conforming support
- Hinged foam rails allow for added flexibility with adjustable bases
- Locks in the innerspring unit and forms a strong edge support that
- Increases your sleepsurface up to 20%.
- Helps to create a no “roll off” effect.
GEL MEMORY FOAM
- Reduces pressure points and thereby improves circulation. “Temperature-smart” visco-elastic foam relaxes according to body heat and dynamics. As heat is applied, the foam molds to body contours. In the morning Visolux foam rejuvenates within minutes. Thanks to its gel-like flotation characteristics, Viscolux foam equalizes and redistributes pressure, so that you awake feeling refreshed.
COIL ON COIL DESIGN
- Combines the firmness and support of a tied coil with the conformability of a pocketed coil on top. The center third of the pocketed coil unit id reinforced for added support and durability. Also reduces motion transfer so you won’t feel your partner toss or turn.
- Targets specific zones of your body , eliminating pressure points that inhibit circulation and cause tossing and turning. Since our bodies are not uniform, our 3 ergonomically balanced zones of support are designed to give the correct amount of support to the shoulder, hip, and thigh and calf areas.
- Coil Count (T-848 / F-1167 / Q-1425 / K-1765)
Warranty : 15 Year Non-Prorated Warranty
Made in the USA
Read more at: Southerlandsleep.com